The Attendee Information Booklet will be distributed to approximately 2,400 attendees at the annual meeting. The Booklet will contain all final program information.
Industry Advertising Policy
The American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS) welcomes advertising in its publications and at its educational events as an important means to keep the bariatric surgical community informed of products and services for bariatric and metabolic surgery. Such advertising must be factual, dignified, tasteful, and intended to provide useful product and service information. These standards apply to all product-specific promotional material submitted to ASMBS programs.
Advertisements must not be deceptive or misleading. All claims must be supported by data and be meaningful in terms of performance and other benefits. ASMBS reserves the right to request additional supporting information as needed.
Advertisements should include footnotes where testing methodology and statistical analysis are identified. References from surgical and scientific literature are acceptable, provided the facts cited are truthful, fair, accurate, and represent fairly the body of literature regarding the claim.
- Ad order and 50% deposit, including sample piece, must be submitted by April 23, 2012 for approval.
- Final approved piece must be submitted digitally by May 11, 2012 to ensure placement in the 2012 Program Book.
- Full payment of balance due with final approved ad due by May 11, 2012.
All ads are full color, CMYK
- Adobe Illustrator EPS or AI with all fonts converted to outline; must be saved as CS4 or lower.
- PDF with all fonts embedded
- 300 dpi CMYK tiff or jpeg
Finished maximum ad sizes:
- Full page – Trim size: 8.5” x 11” (Allow an additional 1/8” (.125”) all around for full bleed ads)
- One-half page horizontal – Trim size: 8.5” x 5.5” (Allow an additional 1/8” (.125”) all around for full bleed ads)