Wednesday, June 20, 2012 | 6:00pm – 7:30pm
Join your fellow international colleagues for this networking session to discuss bariatric surgery around the globe and take the opportunity to learn more about the ASMBS and how you can help us create a global ASMBS Community.
Be sure to attend for your chance to receive a free registration to a course at the 3rd Annual ASMBS Fall Educational Event.
*By invitation for registered international attendees.
Become an ASMBS Member today! Benefits of membership include:
- Complimentary* subscription to SOARD, Surgery for Obesity And Related Diseases, in both journal and electronic form
- Members only registration fees to the Annual ASMBS Meeting and post-graduate CE Courses
- Access to the comprehensive ASMBS website which provides listings of meetings and courses, and places your name and practice on the member locator
- Access to the Members only section of the ASMBS website, which includes our member forum – a history of peer feedback from experienced members on the issues facing bariatric surgery professionals
- Access to the ASMBS State Chapter Program which provide local educational lectures, lobby towards state political issues and local insurance problems
- Email Alerts of new published research findings, political events and society highlights
- Membership in IFSO, the International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Disorde
- Opportunity to becoming a Fellow of the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery(FASMBS or IFASMBS)
- Access to a variety of committees that impact research, education, patient access, reimbursement, technologic innovation, communication and public service
Visit www.asmbs.org/become-a-member to learn more!
Travel From Outside The U.S.
Traveling from outside the United States? Please visit the U.S. Department of Homeland Security to apply for your travel authorization. *Please submit your own application and do not apply through a third party site. If your application is not correct you may be denied entry by U.S. Customs.