Travel From Outside the U.S.

Traveling from outside the United States? Please visit the U.S. Department of Homeland Security to apply for your travel authorization. *Please submit your own application and do not apply through a third party site. If your application is not correct you may be denied entry by U.S. Customs.

Comments are closed.