What NEW Is Happening In San Diego, ASMBS 2012, June 17-22?
The Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery Accreditation & Quality Improvement Program (MBS AQIP)
- Sunday June 17 - ASMBS Quality Improvement Program Workshop (free to all registered attendees)
- Monday, June 18 - Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Collaborative
- Wednesday, June 20 - Town Hall Meeting; The New Direction for ASMBS in Quality
- Thursday, June 21 - Edward E Mason Lecture- John Birkmeyer, MD “Strategies for improving the quality of bariatric surgery”
- Friday, June 22 – ASMBS National Collaborative Process Improvement Initiative
Integrated Health Expo Center
Stop by the NEW Integrated Health Expo Center Monday, June 18, 2012, from 7:00am – 5:00pm . This specially designed expo center is perfect for companies and Integrated Health Professionals looking to connect and network. This intimate, one-on-one setting is ideal for networking with your colleagues and expanding your resources. We hope to see you there!
- Special Exhibits
- Membership Information
- CBN information
- And more!
Special Pricing – who’s eligible?
TOS Members and Weight Management Dietetic Practice Group of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND), please contact the ASMBS office for special pricing information.
Students/Residents/ Fellows are offered a special discount to Plenary Session only
Active Military we appreciate your service to this great country!
Call the ASMBS office to get your free registration to a post graduate course of your choice.
We will honor you or your active duty spouse at the ASMBS AfterDark Event stop be the ASMBS registration desk for your free ticket
- ASMBS Member Fellowship Program Directors be sure to submit the name of your fellow for a chance to receive a free Plenary Session Registration
- International Attendees join your colleagues at the International Reception on Wednesday June 20 to receive a certificate for free registration to one course of your choice at the ASMBS 3rd Annual Fall Education Event, October 2012 in Las Vegas
Premiere ASMBS Education
- More interactive Sessions using audience response systems
- Roundtable lunches (limited registration)
- New Sessions- New Topics
- More posters than ever and will include enhances poster presentations
- Plenary Session Highlights
- Top Papers
- More symposiums
- Invited lectures